Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager – Furniture and Interior Design
Employment Type: Full-time
What Duties Will You Have?
- You are responsible for the commercial and technical order processing of furniture production as well as for customer support and acquisition.
- You are responsible for the planning, organization and implementation of projects.
- You are the link between the client and their contact person and are responsible for the internal coordination between design, production, purchasing and logistics.
- Furthermore, you organize the daily assembly work after consultation with the assembly management.
- You are responsible for monitoring and enforcing compliance with occupational safety and accident prevention regulations as well as quality management.
What Skills Must You Have?
- You have completed Technical Training (carpenter or joiner master) or you have a Degree in Engineering (m/f/x) in the field of Wood Technology or Interior Design, Wood Technicia.
- You have strong organizational skills as well as communication skills and experience in leading a project team.
- You have experience with order processing in the ERP – system (preferably with program Kuhnle Holz) and have user skills in CAD-2D and -3D (preferably AutoCAD, PaletteCAD) and MS-Office.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Your willingness to travel internationally rounds off your profile.
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We look forward to receiving your application.
- We will respond to your message within three weeks and will definitely get back to you. That’s a promise.
- Do you have any more questions? Simply give us a call or write to us via Cathrin Diel, Human Resources – + 49 611 1390 3838.