MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer (CAD Designs)
Job Type: Permanent
Department: DC & Capital Projects
- Technical Project CAD designs and supports as may be assigned from time to time.
- Concept design and development of projects & infrastructure for the Capital Project Team or as may be required within the organization.
- Supervision of Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Works Monitoring & reporting daily Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) work activities on site.
- Keep track of installations & ensure alignment with approved scope and design drawings
- Ensure quality of work, construction, terminations, piping, installation etc. with great attention to detail.
- Ensure quality of materials for conformance with approved specifications and regulations and supervising test of materials when required.
- Ensure that all assigned work carried out complies with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards.
- Supervising assigned projects and conducting ATP (Acceptance Test Procedures) on equipment and projects.
- Responsible for safe keeping and easy retrieval of printed project documents.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- ND / B.Tech Degree or HND preferably in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- 3 – 5 years in engineering designs and specifications Mechanical or Building Services /Facilities engineering with a track record of site supervision experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS-Visio and any of the other 2D/3D design software is mandatory.
- Proficiency with REVIT, Photoshop and In-design CAD software, Sketch up, Word and Excel software and other design packages, programs and software.
- Ability to design, develop and engineer high quality models using 2D and 3D CAD software and tools.
- Technical knowledge with an engineering background
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving skills
- Great attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong team work, communication and presentation skills.
Demand of the Job:
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and willingness to visit project sites and supervise works as may then required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online