FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager – POS
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- Set your team’s goals, success metrics, and roadmap to align with Fairmoney’s mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research, and company strategy.
- Completely own your team’s products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance.
- Work closely with Design and UX Research to define customer journey and create amazing user experience; liaise with Engineering to ensure effective delivery of the product.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders, such as Product Marketing, Legal, and Product Strategy.
- 3+ years of working with a high-growth tech company or working in banking/finance-related business areas such as acquiring, payments, cryptocurrency, insurance, and so on.
- Ideally, have experience with POS/agency banking (not 100% required).
- 3+ years of proven success leading consumer-facing products.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- An eye for great UX/UI and a good understanding of design best practices.
- Strong technical understanding.
- High analytical acumen along with a strong business sense that guides ROI-based prioritization.
- Experience formulating and driving a focused product vision, and owning the narrative with leadership, users, and partners
- A bias to action and bootstrapping major projects, never hesitant to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on
- Experience leading product development from zero to first release and beyond
- Readiness to provide insight and deliver measurable results for sophisticated products under ambiguous situations in a fast-paced environment
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening interview with one of the members of the Talent Acquisition team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with the Product Manager for 45-60 minutes.
- Interview with the relevant Business Heads – for 45 minutes
- Technical interview with the Head of Product – Bank for 45-60 minutes
- Bar raiser interview with the CEO for 45 minutes.