Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Plant / LNG Operator – Golden Pasta
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Purpose of the Job
- To diagnose any fault and logically reason out solutions and implement such at the least time possible.
- Monitor closely critical parameters on generators/turbine/LNG SCADA and escalate any out of range.
- Ensure effective usage of spares for generators to avoid stock out.
- Record the time job commences and when it ends to keep track of time required in carrying out such task.
- Recommend at least two improvement ideas per year on power plant and related equipment.
- Carry preventive, predictive and Overhaul maintenance on Generators/Turbine and other related equipment.
- Ensure offloading of LNG trucks in a safe manner
- 5 O’ level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- OND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering or related course.
The Person Must:
- Have good communication skill.
- Have good electrical aptitude and troubleshooting abilities.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Be able to work independently.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.