PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria and Ghana and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Aggregator Supervisor
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for experienced POS Aggregator Supervisors who are passionate about our mission to drive financial inclusion in Africa.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identification and onboarding of new aggregators of other platforms.
- Monitoring of all aggregators and their sub-agents’ performances.
- Engagement of aggregators to ensure resolution of issues, and complaints and follow through to ensure that issues are resolved urgently.
- Terminal Management: Ensure that terminals are deployed to the right aggregators with the highest potential for viability.
- Follow through on terminal deployment to ensure that only the right agents have terminals and they are put to use as soon as they are deployed to aggregators.
- Leverage communication platforms and groups to share updates, learning tips, and new product offerings to aggregators.
- Minimum of OND in any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a POS Aggregator, Marketer, or Sales Officer in any financial institution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial services and POS deployment processes.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online