International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Secretary
Ref No: 30027358
Location: Ilesa Brewery, Osun
Job Type: Full time
- The primary function of this position is s to provide administrative support in an effective and efficient manner to the Plant Manager and other staff as may be required.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Prepare professional correspondence, reports and documents under the direction of the plant manager.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, email, general correspondence and other incoming information to the right people in an efficient and timely manner.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conference and travel arrangements.
- Arrange internal meetings and take minutes where needed.
- Stakeholder management and Maintaining company reputation with Vendors and external stakeholders.
- Generate invoices and follow-up on payment defaults.
- Generate payment documents.
- Maintain schedules and calendar of the plant manager.
- Ensure that all office equipment, are in working order and that proactive maintenance is routinely carried out to avoid disruption to service
- Receive visitors into appropriate meeting rooms and ensure their comfort and convenience.
- Undertake any other duty and ad-hoc responsibilities appropriate to the post as requested by Management.
- At least a First Degree from a recognized university
- A minimum of 3 years experience in administration and facility/office management
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point.
Key Attributes and Competencies:
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Sound written and oral communication.
- Drive and resilience.
- Ability to self manage within a pressurized working environment.
- Innovative approach with an attention to detail.
- Decision-making skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Applied strategic thinking.
- Proactive and motivated initiator.
- Team player and leader.
- Good understanding of SAP to raise Purchase requisition and generate Good Receipt Note.
- Knowledge of VPO will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed.
- Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.