Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning Officer
Job type: Full-time – Entry level
- To assist in planning raw and packaging materials (BOM items) for use in production of finished goods, in time to meet production and sales requirements.
- Assist in planning of both imported/locally sourced raw, packaging and other materials that constitute BOM items.
- Liaise with Procurement Unit for compilation of delivery updates.
- Management and follow up of deliveries of planned orders (raw and packaging) aimed at enhancing the procurement process.
- Carries out continuous update of the planning and procurement files and portals.
- Ensures compliance with FSMS related activities in the department
- Liaise with internal customers on collation of information and data for planning purpose.
- Compilation of SLA adherence reports as regards expectations from internal Customers.
- Carries out any other duty assigned by Supervisor.
- A University Degree in any of the Social Sciences, Arts, Sciences, Accounting or any relevant discipline
- 2 years of experience in logistics function preferably in FMCG (Food and Beverages)
Knowledge & Skills:
- Import Rules and Regulations
- Computer proficiency
- Trend Analysis
- Proven experience as Production Planner in similar industry with good knowledge of production planning principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office particularly MS Excel
- Interpersonal Skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online