General Electric – GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Operations Service Delivery Manager
Job ID: R3629118
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Category: Human Resources
Department: Corporate Human Resources
Job Description Summary
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing and leading a team of professionals and providing HR Operations support to the GE businesses across East, West and French speaking Sub Sahara Africa, while focusing on enterprise standards, compliance and standardization.
- This role will also develop solid relationships with key stakeholders to maintain operational performance through leveraging metrics and trends and identifying areas for improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the HR Operations processes, ensuring high standrads of accuracy and quality are maintained based on compliance with the relevant legal and GE prolicy requirements
- Drive a culture of service excellence; promote best in class customer service, leverage data to identify trends to maintain and improve performance levels
- Develop strong working relationships within the HR community, driving holistic solutions and services that ensure both employee and business sucess.
- A job at this level requires a people leader with ability to hire and develop talent. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of a discipline and analytical thinking to execute policy/strategy. Basic knowledge of related job disciplines.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements. Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field. Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- Jobs at this level function with some autonomy but are subject to functional practices and precedents or are covered by well-defined policies or review of end results. The job allows modification of procedures and practices covering work as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability (quality, volume, timeliness etc.).
- Uses judgment and has the ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated, day-to-day problems. Has ability to prioritize information for data analysis. Uses technical experience and analytical thinking. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
- This role requires advanced (6 years ) experience in the Human Resources & HR Operations Service Delivery.
- Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- Minimum of 3 years prior professional work experience with team leader responsibilities
- Proficient in English. French advantages
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills. Ability ot work in ambiguity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online