PalmPay is a Pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payment Channel Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Level: Mid Level
- As we work to scale to become Africa’s #1 payments brand, we are looking for a Payment Channel Manager who can help us expand payment channels with core focus in banking, switching companies, settlement companies, payment service provider, and others.
- An ideal candidate must have comprehensive understanding of e-wallet and payment business, great understanding of agency banking and merchant scenarios.
- You must be focused on the details, process driven, a strong communicator and able t handle work pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Expand payment channels including but not only focusing on banking, switching company, settlement company, payment service provider, etc.
- Work closely with internal settlement, products, operation and compliance teams to fully understand payment channel requirements.
- Develop and adjust business development plans of connecting payment channels based on different sets of strategic priorities.
- Ensure payment channels has stable connection with our system and provide quick response to any channel related issues.
- Work closely with operation teams to suggest and recommend new initiatives that could improve customers experience with the usage of our mobile application and payment system.
- Prepare competitor’s product comparative analysis, identifying areas for improvement of our company’s product and channel capabilities.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in relevant courses.
- At least three years proven experience in in similar position at payment companies or Fintech and/or relationship manager ideally focused on the payment segment working with key stakeholder. This is a prerequisite.
- Comprehensive understanding of e-wallet and payment business, great understanding of agency banking and merchant scenarios.
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success.
- Good at drafting business/product/service proposal, delivering presentation, negotiating commercials and driving the conversation on the right track.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed channel target.
- Able to analyse data and channel statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online