International Breweries Plc – Anheuser-Busch InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Process Artisan
Job ID: 30008894
Location: Port Hacourt, Rivers
Reports to: Team Leader
Job type: Full-time
Key Purpose Statement
- Opportunity exists for a highly skilled Packaging Process Artisan, Electrical. The Successful candidate will operate, maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Operate machine and equipment
- Optimize production performance and process
- Maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devises
- Maintain safe, healthy, and risk-free working environment
- Work in teams.
- React to the results using the VPO tools supplied
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions. Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems, and improvement opportunities.
- Fully understand the team dream and contribute to achieving it.
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated
- Management skills.
- People handling ability.
- Mental alertness, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Conceptual skills.
- Engineering Specialist- Subject matter expert.
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / HND / B.Tech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in Packaging/FMCG environment
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications i.e. (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Traits & Competences Required:
- Prepared to work shifts
- Apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance.
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
- Initiative and energy.
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Information and Notice
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply.
- In accordance with AB InBev duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe for of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations, we require all new appointments to be vaccinated as a condition of employment at our company.