Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer – Power Generation
- Ensuring a smooth day to day running of facilities Power infrastructure.
- Ensures smooth day to day running of installed Power Generators (Gas and Diesel Engines).
- Ensures smooth day to day running of installed Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Panels.
- Ensures proper daily recording of the Generators parameters.
- Carries out daily routine inspection around the power plant.
- Ensure fuel and energy are efficiently managed to reduce cost of energy generation.
- Carries out routine maintenance on the Factory Generators.
- Carries out planned preventive maintenance on the Warehouses and Residence Generators.
- Monitors all the Diesel Reservoir tanks level and take daily records.
- Monitor and tracks Generators spare parts stock (daily, weekly and monthly) and communicate promptly low spare parts stock level.
- Keeps the daily log of the activities around the plant.
- Follows the laid down standard procedures in operation and maintenance of the Generators.
- Maintain good housekeeping and 5 ‘s’ around the installations.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department.
- Any other jobs assigned by Supervisor.
Education & Experience
- Must possess HND, B.Sc / B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any other related Engineering field (Power Option)
- Must have 3 – 5 years’ experience working on Gas and Diesel Generators operation, maintenance and overhaul, MV (11KV)/LV (415V) panels Control and operation.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be computer literate.
- Good knowledge of Libre office/ Microsoft office.
- Must have a very good analytical and numerical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online