Salpha Energy Limited – We are passionate about off-grid energy. Salpha Energy is a for profit social business and manufactures honest, reliable solar products designed to help people living off the electric grid.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Cleaner / Assistant
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Office cleaners who will render janitorial services within our office spaces.
- The person shall be responsible for cleaning the work spaces, including restrooms; emptying trash bins, cleaning windows, and dusting furniture, and performing other related duties to promote a tidy environment for all and shall also assist in the running of the office.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for floor care, performing various surface tasks, including vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, and spot-cleaning carpets of all office areas and non-production employee lounge.
- Responsible for the maintenance of non-production employee lounge tables, chairs, and counters, carrying out tasks such as dusting, spraying, and cleaning.
- Responsible for removing trash in office areas and non-production employee lounge.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing of restrooms daily.
- Responsible for cleaning of windows in conference rooms, management offices, etc.
- Perform dusting, disinfecting, and polishing of surfaces and furniture as needed.
- Assist team members in getting provisions and needs.
- Ensure that the required cleaning materials are restockedasneeded.
- Maintain a general neat environment.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Candidates should possess an OND / NCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 1 – 3 years work exeperience.
- Pays good attention to details
- Physically neat and presentable.
- Good communication skills
- Loves a neat and tidy environment
- Good ogarnisation skills.
- Must reside within lekki phase 1
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.