NYSC Timetable 2022 is available for corps members whose name appeared on the NYSC Senate List and have done their NYSC Registration or are yet to. If you are looking to see the NYSC Timetable 2022 then you are on the right page.
The National Youth Service Corps has released the NYSC Timetable 2022 Calendar for the Mobilization of 2022 Batch “B” Stream I, II Service Year. NYSC Mobilization Timetable 2022 is the schedule of activities for the deployment Nigerian graduates, both locally and foreign trained to different states of the federation for the mandatory NYSC program. Because facilities are insufficient to accommodate and cater for all graduates per time, the National Youth Service Corps program has been split into different batches and streams – Batch A, B & C / Stream 1 & 2. The Time-Table which contains the activities for the successful mobilization of graduates for the 2021 batch “B” stream 1 and 2 service year has been published.
NYSC Timetable 2022 Batch B Mobilization
Uploading of locally trained graduates into NYSC portal Commenced on the 31st May and to end 15th June, 2022. The Commencement of 2021 Batch “B” Online registration is to be announced later.
5 On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates 29th June – 12th July 2022
6 Pre-camp Physical Verification of Credentials of Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates 12th – 17th July 2022
7 Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers. 29th June – 5th July 2022
8 Action by ICT Department 20th – 24th July 2022
9 Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs 24th – 26th July 2022
10 Delivery of Manual Call-up Letters to Institutions 24th – 26th July 2022
11 2021 Batch B Orientation Course
Note: A comprehensive timetable will be published here once it is made available by the Management.
Requirements For Registration/Mobilization Of Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates (NYSC Timetable 2022 above)
This is very important information:
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
The Website address is any of the following:
The originals and photocopies of the following documents are required for registration and mobilization of foreign-trained graduates into the NYSC (Please note that downloaded Certificates/Transcripts, Statement of results and Attestation letters are not acceptable)
- First University Degree or HND Certificate
- Complete official transcript of the first Degree or HND course
- Marksheet (for Indian Universities only)
- O’level certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE. NECO, IGCE, GCSE, high diploma for those schooled in USA etc. Note that Online Result Print out is not acceptable in place of the original certificate
- Candidates must obtain credit in not less than five (5) subjects (including English and Mathematics) in not more than 2 sittings.
- Please note that persons who did TOP UP programme/Course are required to upload their foundation certificate eg APTECH, OND, NIIT, IMFORMATICS etc.
- Medical doctors and optometrists are required to produce in addition, evidence of housemanship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigerian/Optometrists Association
- Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists council of Nigeria.
- Nurses are to present original License and certificate of registration with the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria.
- Medical Laboratory scientists are also to present their License and certificate of registration with Medical laboratory scientists of Nigeria.
Related to NYSC TimeTable
Insurance cover for Corps members commences Feb 11 – NYSC
Insurance cover for serving corps members will commence on Friday 11, February, 2022, the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has said. The NYSC said to ensure a holistic and quicker medical intervention, all Corps Members have been enrolled under the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)…Read More
NYSC News Update: Lokoja Varsity felicitates Major General Shuaibu Ibrahim on elevation
The Management of Federal University Lokoja has joined the league of eminent Nigerians to congratulate the NYSC Director-General on his elevation to the new rank of Major General in the Nigeran Army. The Institution’s Vice-Chancellor, Professor Olayemi Akinwumi, who led a delegation from the institution to deliver the congratulatory message to NYSC DG…Read More