NYSC Registration 2022 Online Portal For Batch A, B & C | www.nysc.org.ng
Prospective Corps Members can now register for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) online at the www.nysc.gov.ng portal. Before registering, please review the guidelines and requirements for Batches A, B, and C.
The NYSC Portal at www.nysc.org.ng has the registration guidelines and instructions for the NYSC.
Online Registration for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has started. To register successfully, potential candidates must follow the instructions on this page.
Prospective corps members who have earned degrees from universities and mono/polytechnics both domestically and abroad should follow the steps provided on this page to finish the NYSC registration process via the portal. Also checkout the NYSC Senate List & News Update.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a program set up by the Nigerian government to involve Nigerian graduates in nation building and the development of the country. There is no military conscription in Nigeria, but since 1973 graduates of universities and later polytechnics have been required to take part in the National Youth Service Corps program for one year. This is known as national service year. Ahmadu Ali served as the first Director-General of the NYSC until 1975.
» For More Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs, Click Here
NYSC October Batch 2022 Registration
You’re not the only one having trouble accessing the registration portal if you’re a prospective corp member looking to join the National Youth Service Corps. If so, we’ve got you covered!
We took the time to write this article to help all potential corps members who are having issues logging into the registration portal.
This article will walk you through the registration process. Read on to learn how to sign up for the National Youth Service Corps right away.
NYSC Batch C Registration 2022 Date
21st September 2022
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) management has declared September 21, 2022, as the current and latest start date for NYSC batch C Stream 1 online registration (I).
This indicates that registration for NYSC Batch C will officially begin on September 21, 2022. This article contains all you need to know about NYSC Batch C stream 1 and 2 registration and requirements.
NYSC Registration Portal 2022
Applications are currently being accepted through the registration portal at portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1. Applicants must use this portal to sign up for the National Youth Service Corps and become a member.
By carefully reading and applying the instructions on this website, you can successfully register on the official NYSC registration portal. Because it contains all the information you need, take this guide seriously.
The registration cutoff date for NYSC has not yet been made public. For more information on the requirements for signing up for the National Youth Service Corps and the opportunities available to you, keep reading.
- Do not submit your application through any website other than the official NYSC registration portal to prevent it from getting into the wrong hands.
- Please be aware that after the NYSC registration closing date has passed, the National Youth Service Corps may decide not to extend the registration process. So make sure to apply before the deadline if you want to be safe.
NYSC Online Registration 2022 Requirements
PCMs are advised to meet the following prerequisites in order to register for NYSC 2022 batch A, B, or C:
- Make sure you have a working phone number and email address that you can use for the duration of your service year.
- Make sure you register with the correct Matriculation Number (applies to Locally trained PCMs).
- The only names that may register on the NYSC Portal are those that are on the Senate Approved List.
- PCMs with foreign training must have earned a degree from a recognized institution.
- PCMS with foreign training are required to log in and upload the following: a.) If you attended school in the USA, a WAEC result with at least 5 credits, the GCE equivalent, NECO, NABTEB, or a high school diploma b.) A complete transcript of the HND or first-degree program. c.) A passport for travel abroad.
- Photographs for passports.
How to Register for NYSC 2022 (Batch A, B & C)
The steps for NYSC registration are outlined in this section. Visit www.portal.nysc.org.ng to get started. Before continuing, please confirm that you are eligible to register.
- To register, visit the NYSC registration portal via portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/
- Create an account on the NYSC registration portal using your working email address.
- By clicking the activation link sent to the email address you provided when creating your account, you can activate your newly created account.
- Continue to enter your information.
- Take biometric data. Note that doing this by proxy is not advised.
- Upload a passport photo with a crisp, white background.
- Check the details on your registration form before submitting it.
- Accept the terms and conditions of registration.
- Use a digital signature scanner to sign, or upload your scanned copy.
- Select “Submit.”
- Save your login information for later use.
- Click on “Registration for Mobilization” if this is your first time signing up.
- Don’t make a new account if you previously registered but did not finish the process. To continue your registration instead, click “Login Here” and enter your previous Username and Password.
- If you registered online prior to being mobilized in a previous batch but were unable to attend orientation camp, click the “Revalidation” link to revalidate your registration.You will be notified via email once your registration on the NYSC portal 2022 is complete. You must open the email in order to find out more details.
NYSC 2022 Registration Procedure
Follow this link to register: portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/
If you need more news updates on NYSC Registration 2022 pleases leave a comment just below this article and let us know if you have any questions or suggestion below.