NPC Adhoc staff recruitment 2022/2023 – In order to recruit more adhoc staff, NPC has reopened its e-recruitment portal via www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng. For successful application, interested applicants are advised to carefully read the guidelines on how to apply, requirements & deadline.
National Population Commission (NPC) Adhoc staff Job Positions
2) Training center administrators
3) Monitoring & evaluation officers
4) Data quality managers
5) Data quality assistants
6) Supervisors, enumerators, and special workforce.
Basic requirements for NPC staff recruitment 2022
- Applicant must have a National Identification Number
- Ensure your Email is Valid and Functional
- Use a Valid and Functional Phone Number
- You must have a Functional Commercial Bank Account (No student/NYSC Account)
- Valid Educational Qualifications (B. Sc, HND, NCE, or OND obtained in any related discipline)
- access to and knowledge on the use of computers, tablets & smartphones is an added advantage
- Applicants must turn device location setting is on
How to apply:
Interested Applicants should apply via https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
The current NPC Adhoc staff positions are for OND/HND and degree holders.
All Qualified and Interested applicants must use their phones or desktops to apply before the recruitment application closing day/deadline as posted here on archinformant.com
Don not pay any employer who request for money in return for progression within the recruitment process or for reserving a position for you. Remember to apply for fresh vacancies as soon as we update this page with new openings
Please let us know in the comment section if you would like to be kept informed of the most recent information on NPC recruitment, and application procedures.