Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 is out. You can now download the Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 Final List PDF. The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the general public that the list of successful candidates for Direct Short Service Commission Course is out Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission list of Successful Candidates, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Are you one of those who applied for the DSSC recruitment in the Nigerian Army? If you answered yes, this DSSC/SSC recruitment news is for you. Please read the details of the shortlist below carefully.
Please be aware that we have no control over the Nigerian Army’s DSSC recruitment process. The steps, requirements, and guidelines that we provide will lead you to a successful journey.
The list of successful candidates for the Nigerian Army DSSC was released today, according to the latest Nigerian Army SSC news. The Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment exam date has also been set, along with the Nigerian Army SSC/DSSC screening date, which will be communicated to successful candidates at a later date.
Shortlisted Candidates for the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course 26/2022 Selection Board 2022 PDF List of Successful Candidates for the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course
The Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates for the thirty-six states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja is as shown below
A.) Candidates are to report to the Selection Board venue on 11 June 2022 with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include blankets, bedspreads and pillow cases etc.
- 4 copies of full size colour photographs at standing position in suit.
B.) The Selection Exercise will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
Below is a complete list for all thirty-six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Nigerian Army DSSC 26/2022 Required Documents List
Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including testimonials, NYSC discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by Commanding Officers/Commanders for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including referee forms.
How to check the Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2022
To check the Nigerian Army DSSC successful candidates, follow the steps below.
General NOTE To all Candidates Successful Candidates for Direct Short Service Commission Course 26/2022 Selection Board
D.) Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
E.) Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
F.) Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
G.) The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
H.) Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
I.) Shortlisted DSSC Candidates will report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State on 11 June 2022 from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 9 am on 12 June 2022 will be disqualified.
J.) A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the selection board would be disqualified.
The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview for Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates is out. We advise you make sure you are healthy before embarking or proceeding your course with the Nigerian army.