Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 portal www.airforce.mil.ng is now open. Apply for NAF recruitment 2022 via the Airforce Recruitment 2022 Portal. Nigerian Airforce Recruitment portal is now open and application for Airforce recruitment must be done on the NAF application portal. NAF Application portal is airforce.mil.ng login portal to apply for 2022 Nigerian airforce recruitment portal for all Nigerians.
All interested Nigerians are advised to apply on airforce.mil.ng as the airforce recruitment process is very easy and fast. The NAF Application form is completely free of charge so if you have interest in apply for Nigerian Airforce 2022 recruitment, then you can easily do so online.
ABOUT NIGERIAN AIR FORCE
The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
To Apply for the Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2022 via www.airforce.mil.ng portal you have to meet the requirements before you can make it to the final stage. Scroll down to see more about Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal www.airforce.mil.ng, Nigerian Airforce recruitment requirements, Airforce Recruitment academic qualifications, NAF Application deadline and how to apply for Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2022 online via the NAF Recruitment portal www.airforce.mil.ng.
Nigerian Airforce starting date is 11th April, 2022. The application portal is www.airforce.mil.ng. If you want to join Nigerian airforce, then here is all the guidelines and procedures you need to know before you apply for Nigerian airforce form. Currently, NAF portal is still open and if you are interested in becoming an Airforce officer, then do not hesitate to login to nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng to apply now.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for:
Title: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 for Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (Basic Military Training Course 43 / 2022)
General Qualifications for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2022
The general qualifications for Nigerian Air Force recruitment are listed below. Interested applicants who meet the qualifications are encouraged to begin their application on the NAF Recruitment 2022 portal.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal grounds, by a court of law.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2022 Requirements For Non-Tradesmen / Women
The general requirements for Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2022 are listed below. Interested applicants who meet the requirements are encouraged to begin their application on the NAF Recruitment 2022 portal.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years (Applicants born before 31 March 2001 are not eligible).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2022 Academic Qualification
The academic qualifications for Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2022 are listed below. Interested applicants who have the required academic qualifications are encouraged to begin their application on the NAF Recruitment 2022 portal.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1998 are not eligible).
- Those applying for Chaplains Assistant, Assistant Imam and Driver / Mechanic must be between 18 and 28 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1995 are not eligible).
- Applicants with ND / NCE must possess at least lower credit from accredited institutions and must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers and other trades skills that require Trade test must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB with a credit in English in addition to their Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
NAF Application Portal Closing Date
The Nigerian Air Force has announced that the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment exercise will begin on the 11th of April, 2022 and close on the 22nd May, 2022. Interested candidates are therefore advised to begin their NAF Application on the Nigerian Air force Recruitment 2022 portal before application deadline.
Related to Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2022
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2022/2023
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Portal
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Portal List of Successful and Reserve Candidates for DSSC Commission Training (DSSC30/2021)
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply for Nigerian Airforce 2022 Recruitment here (Application Starts on 11th April, 2022.)
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal Application Guidelines
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online in the link above.
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the application online:
- Local Government Attestation Form (To be signed by a military officer or Local Government Chairman).
- Parent / Guardian Consent Form
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Online Registration starts on 11th April, 2022 and closes on 22nd May, 2022.
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from 27th June – 28th August, 2022.
- Nigerian Air Force online registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees Driver’s Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 11th April, 2022 or call the following support lines from 9:00AM and 4:00PM, Monday – Friday: 09064432351 and 09055840142 or e-mail: [email protected]
For enquiries on Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2022, please use the comment section below