Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal – Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 has commenced. See the application form, requirements, and instructions for the NPF recruitment 2022 as well as all the information you need to know about the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
Do you want to apply for the Nigeria Police Force recruitment for constables? If so, you are on the right website to submit an application for the NPF’s 2022–2023 recruitment. To obtain all the information you require, please scroll down the page.
The Nigeria Police recruitment portal is now accepting online applications for the class of 2022. The NPF application form can be found on policerecuitment.gov.ng, the website of the recruitment agency. The application process is not free. Never give money to anyone who claims to be able to get you hired this year.
On this page, you can find more information about the NPF recruitment process, including instructions on how to apply for positions through the Nigeria Police recruitment portal 2022 . Apply here for Nigerian Police Constable Jobs.
Read Also: Nigeria Police Academy Form 2022 Application Portal
Is Nigeria police recruitment form for 2022 out?
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment exercise of new police constables into the agency is ongoing.
Candidates or applicants who want to participate in the NPF recruitment process in 2022 should be aware that applications can only be submitted through the portal.
The Nigerian Police (NPF) has made it very clear on the www.npf.gov.ng portal that applications form for employment with the organization are open and cost nothing. This means that if you possess the required qualifications, you should be qualified to take part in the recruitment process.
NPF Recruitment 2022 Deadline
26th September, 2022
The Nigeria Police wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the online registration for Police Constables Recruitment Exercise has commenced. Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022 starting date is on 15th August 2022 and will close on Saturday, 26th September, 2022.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022
Those who are interested may now apply through the Nigeria Police recruitment portal, which is active right now. The Nigeria Police application can be found on the official recruitment website.
For both degree- and non-degree-holders, the NPF has openings. You only need to apply if you have an active email account, a working phone number, and the required credentials.
There are some prerequisites you must satisfy before submitting an application in order to demonstrate your suitability to move forward with the hiring process. These are the requirements.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 Requirements
To join the Nigerian Police Force, you must fulfill the following conditions. You won’t have a chance of being shortlisted if you don’t meet the requirements listed below.
- Candidates must have been born in Nigeria.
- Must have earned at least five credits in English and math in one or two sittings of WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- a National Identity Number is required (NIN).
- The age range for applicants is 18 to 25.
- Candidates must stand at least 1.64 meters tall for women and 1.67 meters tall for men.
- During recruitment, the candidate cannot be pregnant.
- The candidate cannot have any physical limitations.
- The candidate must not have any financial liabilities.
- must not currently be engaged in any criminal activity.
- Interested candidates must be in good health both physically and mentally.
- The following abnormalities must not exist: Bowlegs, physical scarring, slurred speech Knock knees, bend knees, and Having poor vision or squinted eyes distorted hand Prominent Navel gross tooth malformation, the removal of any body part, Flat feet, tattoos.
- must not have a chest size smaller than 86 cm (34 inches) (for men only).
- A benefit would be having a current National Driver’s License.
- must download, complete, and submit the guarantor form to the recruitment and screening center.
- Before being chosen, all applicants must go through a thorough medical examination.
How can I apply for Nigerian police recruitment 2022?
Visit the recruitment portal at http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/ to submit an application for the Nigeria Police Recruitment for the 2022/2023 session.
- Go to www.policerecruitment.gov.ng on a tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
- Your National Identification Number should be entered (NIN).
- Type in a working email address.
- your password here.
- Click the create account button after fixing the captcha problem.
- Log into your email account and click the link that the Nigerian Police sent to your inbox (if you don’t see the message in your inbox, check your spam box).
- By entering your email address and password, you can log in.
- Make sure you correctly complete the police application online.
- Send your application in.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an email confirming the status of your application.
- Please make sure to print your confirmation receipt.
- For use in future communications, copy and save your “Registration Number.” Case affects how the “Number” is typed.
If you are chosen, you will be notified via email and scheduled for the next step in the hiring process, which will ultimately lead to an exciting career with the force.
Required Documents for Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
If you want to stay up to date on Nigeria Police recruitment, keep checking this website frequently as we occasionally publish the most recent information regarding the NPF recruitment exercise here.
Additionally, we advise you to bookmark or save this page and to frequently refresh it in case the Nigeria Police Force makes any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Please use the comment section below if you have any questions about the Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2022. We will respond.