Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal – Apply for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022 as portal opens for new intakes. In this post we will show you how to apply for NIS Recruitment 2022 via the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2022 portal. Please read carefully to see application requirements and deadline for Nigeria Immigration recruitment 2022.
Is Nigeria Immigration Form Out for 2022/2023?
The Nigeria Immigration service NIS recruitment form 2022/2023 is officially out and available online on the NIS Recruitment portal. Continue reading to see how to apply online.
ABOUT NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is the government agency that has been charged with the responsibility of migration management in Nigeria. Over the years, the NIS has witnessed series of changes since it was extracted from the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in 1958. The Immigration Department, as it was known then, was entrusted with the core immigration duties under the headship of the Chief Federal Immigration Officer (CFIO) and the first to sit on that chair was in the person of Mr. EH Harrison. The department in its emergent stages inherited the Immigration Ordinance of 1958 for its operation. At inception, the department had a narrow operational scope and maintained a low profile and simple approach in attaining the desired goals and objectives of government. During this period, only the Visa and Business Sections were set up.
However, on August 1st, 1963, Immigration Department came of age when it was formally established by an Act of Parliament, Cap I71, Laws of the Federation Nigeria. The head of the department became known as the Director of Immigration. Thus, the first set of Immigration officers were former NPF Officers. It became a department under the control and supervision of the Federal Ministry of Internal Affairs (FMIA) as a Civil Service outfit.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointment for the positions below:
Read Also: NERC Recruitment 2022
List of Latest Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022 Vacant Positions
Immigration Recruitment Closing Date
The application deadline for NIS Recruitment is 31st July, 2022. Interested applicants are advised to apply before deadline. Those who fail to apply before the deadline wont be able to access the NIS Recruitment Portal – immigrationrecruitment.org.
What Are The Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Recruitments 2022?
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2022 must be Nigerian by birth.
- Passport size photograph
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2022 must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2022 Academic Requirements:
To apply for the 2022/2023 NIS recruitment, you need to have the following academic requirements:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- With at least 5 credits in relevant subjects, including English and mathematics in WAEC/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN (Optional)
- Being a computer literate is a very important requirements for you succeed in this recruitment
How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022
In this part we will teach you how to apply for NIS Recruitment 2022 online by yourself via the Nigeria Immigration recruitment portal which is immigrationrecruitment.org. Please be informed that you can complete the application for Immigration recruitment by yourself and do not need to pay anyone to help you apply.
To apply for Immigration recruitment 2022, follow the steps below:
- Click on any of the positions listed above Or
- Visit the official Nigeria Immigration recruitment portal via immigrationrecruitment.org
- Click on Application Start Menu to see the Nigeria Immigration Vacancies
- Sign in or signup/create account if you are a new user
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- fill and submit your application form
- Ensure to attach the required documents requested by the NIS
- Make sure that the information you input on the application form matches with the information on your credentials.
- Submit your application form
Make sure you fill the form correctly and upload required documents on the NIS Recruitment 2022 portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
We will like to hear from you on Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022. Please use the comment section below