Apply for the latest Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022 as the NCS Career portal opens today. These Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2022 is available for graduates in Africa who want to occupy Nigeria Customs Service Jobs in Nigeria positions. Scroll down to see more about Nigeria Customs Service, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form, Requirements and deadline.
Applying is now possible through the NCS portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng for interested candidates. On this page, you may see the NCS recruitment application deadline.
By means of this announcement, the general public is made aware of the recruitment portal for the Nigerian customs service’s formal launch. The application must be completed electronically and submitted through the hiring site.
You can use this page as a resource as you complete the recruitment application process. Please be aware that the NCS application is completely free.
ABOUT AFRICAN NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE Application
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) – At its coming into being in 1891, Nigeria Customs Service was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti-smuggling activities. Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
Is NCS Recruitment Form 2022 Out?
The NCS recruitment site (http://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng) will be open between Monday, December 13th, and Friday, December 24th, 2021 for the supplemental recruiting exercise, the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Board desires to advise the general public.
Are you considering working with Nigerian customs? You have a wonderful chance to realize your aspirations now. You can fill out the application for employment while relaxing at home or even at work. All you require is a computer or a smart phone.
Latest Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022 Positions:
More than 10,000 new officers may apply for this position; they will be hired for three key Cadre positions:
Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
Customs Inspectorate Cadre AIC (CONSOL “06)
Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04)
Before applying for any open positions, there are a lot of things you should think about. To be qualified for the recruitment process, you must meet certain prerequisites and possess certain credentials.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2022 Requirements
The following are the prerequisites that every applicant for a position with customs must fulfill:
- being a citizen of Nigeria by birth or descent
- Not be shorter than 1.64 meters for women and 1.7 meters for men.
- Males must have a chest size that is at least 0.87 meters in length when completely expanded.
- A government medical officer must certify your fitness for service, both physically and psychologically.
- Not experience any type of physical or mental impairment
- Avoid any type of financial disgrace.
- Being morally upright and without having been convicted of any crimes
- A state-issued birth certificate bearing the Chairman or Secretary of their local governments’ signatures Liaison officials cannot sign certificates, hence they cannot be accepted.
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2022
Prior to applying, keep in mind that you may only apply for one position. Multiple applications from a candidate will disqualify them. To apply, take the following actions:
- The official website is located at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
- Observe the guidelines precisely.
- Click on one of the open positions.
- Provide a working email address
- Enter your name and password.
- You will receive a verification link after registering for an account.
- To finish the registration procedure, click the verification link.
- Your name, birthdate, phone number, state of origin, local government area, gender, etc. should all be filled out.
- Upload your passport photo and fill out all the required information.
- Upload all your documents
- Verify every detail you have.
- Send your application in.
NCS Recruitment Portal 2022 Vacancy.customs.gov.ng
For your information, the website where you will submit your application materials for the recruitment is www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
Please remember to make sure that you properly scan and upload each and every credential that is asked of you. Read each step-by-step guide provided on the webpage.
Multiple submissions won’t be accepted, so double-check all of the information you enter into the portal to avoid being disqualified.
Most likely in the first week of January, the portal will be shut down by Nigerian customs. On the due date, more details will be given to you.
The NCS recruitment portal for 2022 is presently accepting applications, we would like to inform the public.
The Nigeria Customs Service additional recruiting activity is now open for interested individuals to log in and apply.
The Nigeria Custom Service encourages all qualified and interested candidates to submit an application in order to be considered for this year’s recruitment drive. Nigerians are being given jobs by NCS, which has been a long-running news story.
In reference to the publication made on Monday, 1st November, 2021, click the link below:
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment: List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment / Requirements 2021
For latest updates on Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022, kindly leave a comment below