The nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng Login Portal opens for Batch A and B exited Npower beneficiaries. Apply for Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Empowerment Options as nexit fmhds cbn gov ng/auth/login for Nexit portal officially opens to enable Beneficiaries to be successfully transited by the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
- Diploma / degree certificates
- First School leaving certificate (FSLC)
- NECO / WAEC / NABTED certificate or its equivalent
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Deployment letter from place of primary assignment
- NPVN number
- BVN number
About the nexit fmhds cbn gov ng Login Portal
- The NEXIT application portal is for exited N-Power beneficiaries
- The portal is to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries benefit from CBN Empowerment Options.
- Applicants will be required to provide additional information to determine their suitability for the various CBN intervention options.
- Interested Beneficiaries are to proceed to login to the portal.
How to Register in the nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng Login Portal
- Login to the portal by clicking the link https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login or copy the link to your browser
- For fresh registration, click on ‘Sign Up Here‘
- Fill in your email, password, names and BVN as show in the image below, then click the ‘submit‘ button
- Proceed to your email inbox for a link to confirm your email
- Complete other information as required.
- If you have already registered, just enter your email and password to login.