Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Administrator, Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited
Job ID: 64020
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
Job Sector: Financial Services
- The holder is responsible for ensuring that users Network, Local Area Network, Wide Area Network and Voice Infrastructure are up, running at all items, and issues attended to promptly and within SLA.
- S/He is to provide network and voice support for Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited offices nationwide.
- S/He is responsible for administering the company’s Internet access, maintain integrity of the network, administer and maintain Contact Center Applications and other Voice Infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Local Area Network/ Wide Area Network Management:
- Administration and maintenance of Cisco SDWAN Infrastructure
- Administration and Maintenance of Cisco ACI Fabric for Data Center.
- Ensure 99.9% Availability of WAN Links.
- Ensure that data links’ latencies are maintained below agreed
- Troubleshooting of User’s Local Area Network (LAN) issues and resolving same promptly with SLA.
- Provide excellent and prompt network and voice solution(s) to Wealth Group Non-Banking Subsidiaries
- Manage LAN Monitoring Software to ensure prompt detection and resolution of network issues.
- Perform periodic review of Network Architecture to accommodate new Links and network devices.
- Establishment of WAN links to newly opened branches to facilitate Business operations.
- Maintenance of VLAN configuration on Company switches.
- Ensure that network maintenance is carried out as at when due and all identified issues are resolved timely.
- Administer the Company’s WiFi and connectivity solutions
- Ensure regular Maintenance of all Service Providers Customer Premise Equipment
- Conduct oversight responsibility for managing the Network and Communications sub team.
- Recommend continual improvements within the enterprise Network to Head, IT Infrastructure and Head of Information Technology.
Voice and Communication Network Management:
- Maintenance, Administration and Installation of IP Phones, Conference Phones and Softphones company-wide.
- Maintenance of Voice Gateway, Call Manager and Cisco Unity Server..
- Administration of all Contact Centre Applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve promptly all issues as regards Softphone issues, IP Phones and the entire Voice Infrastucture.
Business Continuity Management (BCM):
- Ensure the availability of Datalinks at Disaster Recovery site to all branch locations during BCM exercise for use by Staff in Regional Offices. Configure routes to DR site and revert same back to Production after the DR exercise.
- Maintenance of proper documentation of procedures to be undertaken when DR has been invoked by BCM Coordinator and ensure that this procedure is updated regularly when changes occur
- Ensure Business Continuity with respect to the Enterprise Voice Infrastructure
- Administer Voice and communication Infrastructure for use during Disaster Recovery
Internet Link Management:
- Administration of Company’s Internet.
- Ensure that Internet access is available to staff and clients in a controlled manner.
- Escalate issues on Internet access to relevant ISP for prompt resolution within agreed SLA and apply penalty where the ISP defaults.
- Availability of documentation for all Internet and data Links (Bandwidth size, link type, other Link details etc) and ensure that these are kept up-to-date.
Develop IT Network and Voice/Communication Strategies:
- Design and maintain network and communication strategy and ensure that this is/are reviewed from time to time as may be required.
- IT Audit rating by internal audit, routine control, external audit and Regulator
- Percentage of SLA met versus total number of incidents and works requests logged.
- Formulate, review and execute Network and Communication Policies.
- Ensure business can work and service our esteemed clients from remote branches nationwide
- Setup and establish network connectivity at newly established branches nationwide.
- Ensure optimal network connectivity for Mini branches and Micro locations.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- First Degree Field of Study – Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Electronics Engineering or related IT Field
- Cisco certification – CCNA, CCNP and knowledge of Cisco Technologies is desirable. Competency in administration of Cisco Unified Call Manager Contact Centre Application, Wallboard, IVR and Network design is required. Knowledge of Active Directory and Network Access Control is highly desirable.
- 3-4 Years Experience in IT Infrastructure
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online