Free NECO Biology 2022 Expo Questions and Answers are now available for the May/June 2022 examination period. NECO Biology 2022 Expo Answers is 100 percent legit & Free. NECO Biology Questions 2022 will be out soon for a good NECO Biology 2022 result as well as repeated questions are available for free in this post.
The National Examinations Council is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education in June/July and December/January respectively.
NECO Biology Answers 2022 Loading
Please resist the urge to panic and submit to the right hand. Once available, NECO 2022 Biology Answers will be freely released here.
We are currently preparing everything for you. The theory questions and answers for the NECO Biology 2022 exam will be provided at any time. You only need to keep refreshing this page to see the solutions.
As soon as they are prepared, VERIFIED NECO Biology Exam Questions & Answers will be posted. You can rest assured that this page will only post confirmed responses.
Keep refreshing to see the answers.
NECO Biology Answers 2022 (26th July 2022): Today Answers Loading…
NECO Biology 2022 Answers Now Ready 100%:
Please be aware that we offer all NECO Expos, including the NECO 2022 Biology Questions and Answers, for free. We are conscious of the fact that a lot of websites charge students money to access NECO Biology Answers 2022. There are free NECO questions and answers online. The same would be done for other exams, such WAEC.
NECO BIOLOGY 2022 OBJ Answers
NECO Biology Theory Answers Completed
(i) Setting up of national park and gardens to save wildlife in their natural environment.
(ii) Poaching i.e. uncontrolled and illegal killing of game should be prevented.
(iii) Avoiding the use of pesticides that may kill off many animals
(vi) Prohibiting deforestation and encouraging afforestation
Sexual reproduction involves the fusion of two gametes – male and female gametes during fertilization to form a zygote which develops into a new organism. It involves organisms of the same species.
Sexual reproduction is the fusion or joining of male and female gametes or nuclei from different individual to form a zygote which later develops into an embryo or organism.
(i) biceps (flexor)
(ii) Triceps (extensor)
– When one touches a hot object, the sensory receptor in the skin receives the stimulus
– An impulse is transmitted from the receptor to the spinal cord, via the dorsal root/sensory neurone
– The intermediate neurone in the spinal cord passes on the impulse to the motor neurone
– The motor neurone then sends the impulses to an effector organ (muscle) via the ventral root
– All the neurones are linked by synapses across which impulses are sent
– The muscle upon receiving the impulse contracts causing the hand to be withdrawn from the hot object
(Pick Any Three)
(i) It provides water for photosynthesis
(ii) To get rid of excess water in the plant
(iii) It helps plants to continually draw water from the soil into their stem and leaves.
(iv) Some evaporation of water uses latent energy from plants and therefore keeps the plant cool
(v) It helps in the transport of mineral salts from soil to leaves and growing points of the plant
(i) Growing of cover crops like grasses, sweet potato which covers the surface of the soil
(ii) Contour ploughing: ploughing along the contours of a slope to reduce the speed of runoff water.
Continue Reading Biology Theory Answers
Metamorphosis: This is the name given to the change in form shown by insects and amphibians from the egg stage to the adult stage.
(Pick Any Four)
(i) It regulate sex drive (libido)
(ii) It helps in the production of sperm
(iii) It helps in the production of red blood cells
(iv) It is responsible for muscle mass and strength
(v) Cause an increase in bone mass
(vi) Responsible for fat distribution
(Pick Any Four)
(i) It deaminates excess amino acid to urea
(ii) It stores iron from broken down cells
(iii) It detoxified poisonous substances and sent to the kidney for excretions
(iv) It supplies heat to the body by its metabolic reactions
(v) It also store fats and releases it at controlled rates into the blood when the need arises
(vi) It stores and releases minerals (iron, copper and potassium and vitamins (A, D and B12)
(Pick Any Three)
(i) Oxygen (only in the day)
(ii) Carbon dioxide (only at night)
– The semi-circular canals in the inner ear are responsible for the maintenance of balance with respect to circular motion.
– There are three semi-circular canals and each is found in one of the geometrical planes (right angle to each other)
– During spinning, the gelatinous cupula in one of the semi-circular canals is set in motion.
– This stimulates the sensory hairs, and impulses are sent through the auditory nerves to the brain for proper body posture.
– When one stops spinning, the gelatinous cupula does not stop moving instantly but continues to move for some time
– This cause the continue feeling of the sensation of spinning.
MORE NECO Biology Theory Answers
(i)Cutaneous (skin) respiration
(ii) Buccal (mouth) respiration
(iii) Pulmonary (lungs) respiration
[USE TABLES FOR THE DIFFERENCES]
Wind Pollinated Flower
(Pick Any Two)
(i) They do not have nectar
(ii) Petals are dull coloured
(iii) Flowers are small and inconspicuous
(iv) Flowers are not scented
Insect Pollinated Flowers
(Pick Any Two)
(i) They have nectar
(ii) Petals are brightly coloured
(iii) Flowers are large and conspicuous
(iv) They are usually scented
(Pick Any Two)
(i) Axile placentation
(ii) Marginal placentation
(iii) Parietal placentation
(iv) Basal placentation
– Light rays from an object pass through the conjunctiva, cornea, aqueous humour, lens and vitreous humour to the retina
– The light rays are refracted as they pass through the various regions and finally brought to a focus (converged) on the fovea of the retina
– A real image, which is inverted and smaller than the object is formed.
– The cones and rods are stimulated and impulses are relayed via the optic nerve to the visual centres of the brain, which interprets and give the real impression of the image in terms of uprightness and actual size
(i) Holozoic nutrition
(ii) Saprophytic nutrition
(iii) Parasitic nutrition
(i) Internal fertilization
(ii) External fertilization
– After fertilization, the zygote divides repeatedly and develops into an embryo which consists of the plumule, radicle and one or two cotyledons.
– The primary endosperm nucleus develops into a nutritive tissue called endosperm, which stores food used by the developing embryo
– The synergids and the antipodal cells degenerate
– The ovule changes to form the seed and the interguments form the seed coat
– The micropyle remains where air and water enter the seed.
– The ovary develop into the fruit and the ovary wall forms the fruit wall called the pericarp.
– The style shrivels off, the petals, sepals and the stamens wither and fall off
(i) Red blood cells
(ii) White blood cells
(iii) Blood plasma
More On NECO Biology Questions and Answers 2022
We’re glad you’ve come to find the Biology answers for 2022 NECO. In the minutes leading up to the Biology exam, the entire solution will be made available for free.
ABOUT 2022 NECO Biology QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Before or during the exam, the 2022 Biology NECO QUESTION AND ANSWERS will be released. All you have to do is go to newsgate.com and keep refreshing the page till the 2022 NECO Biology ANSWERS appear to acquire the 2022 Biology ANSWERS.
When will I get the 2022 Geography Exam Verified NECO Questions and Answers? The night before the test, you will receive the 2022 NECO Biology ANSWERS due to the significance of Biology as a topic.
What grade can I expect to receive if I use our Biology NECO answers 2022? You will obtain a grade between 7As and 9As if you write the 2022 NECO Biology Answers exactly.
How reliable are your NECO solutions for the Biology in 2022? Due to the fact that they originated from archinformant.com, the most reputable exam-running website in Nigeria, our 2022 NECO Biology ANSWERS are 100 percent genuine, valid, and deserving of trust.
Where can I obtain the 2022 Biology NECO questions and answers? The 2022 NECO Biology ANSWERS are only available on newsgateng.com.
Are the solutions provided on this page the primary 2022 NECO Biology Practical Solutions? Yes, whenever they become available, the 2022 NECO Biology ANSWERS will be posted.
EXAMINATION SCHEME FOR NECO 2022 Biology
If you’re curious as to how the 2022 NECO Biology exam will be structured, you may obtain the primary gist/expo here as we openly and thoroughly unveil and explain everything.
The objective and theoretical components of the 2022 NECO Biology QUESTIONS exam will be separated. Here are some hints regarding what these TWO parts will contain. Please remember that you have a specified amount of time and must finish both (two) portions on the SAME DAY. Please join us as we analyze the two parts of the 2022 Biology exam.
2022 NECO Biology paper 1: Keep in mind that the object (OBJ) portion will need you to respond to at least 50 questions, each of which is worth one mark, for a total of 50 marks.
2022 NECO Biology paper 2: Only five of the eleven questions in this part, under “Theory,” must be responded to.
EXAMINATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NECO 2022 Biology EXAMINATION
- Do not take out your booklet unless instructed to do so.
- Always sign your name on the NECO attendance sheet after the exam.
- Use only an HB pencil to shade the questions on your objectives.
- Remember that your WAEC score could be withheld if you are detected using expo (it shall not be your portion amen)
- You must provide the subject and exam number, and your names must be spelled correctly.
- You must not bring your calculator because Biology does not involve calculations.
- Check what you’ve already written to make sure it’s error-free before submitting.
We’d like to hear from you about the NECO 2022 Biology Question and answer; please contact us using the comment section below.