CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Merchant Acquisition Specialist
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are looking for passionate, smart, hardworking, self starting, goal-setting and result-driven sales talents to join our Business Development.
- As a Merchant Account Manager, you will contribute to growing our business by acquiring and onboarding new merchants on our BNPL (Buy now pay later) platform. Have what it takes? Bring it On!
- Increase the number of active Merchants: Merchant Acquisition and Onboarding etc
- Market research on B2C businesses that fit the set target audience
- Proactively generate leads, manage acquisition pipeline and onboarding to achieve goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Analyze, forecast, plan and execute acquisition strategies on the target market.
- Build and maintain profitable professional relationships with merchants.
- Work closely with relevant teams to maintain great service to merchants and optimize relationships.
- Report & present results regularly to relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration/Management or related field.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role (consultant or BD role is SaaS is an advantage)
- Passion for sales, self-starter with Can-do attitude and result-oriented
- Dedicated, good sense for business and service with a customer centric mindset
- Demonstrated success in sales in the financial services industry. (B2B experience is a plus)
- Strong relationship management and consultative selling skills with a demonstrated ability to create, establish, maintain and deepen relationships with customers.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (Strong verbal and written)
- Base pay.
- Transportation and Airtime Allowance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online