Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanic, Power Plant – Niger Mills
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Ensure that the facility has consistent power supply.
- Efficient monitoring of all Caterpillar engines.
- Perform on-site maintenance and repairs on Caterpillar diesel and other power generation engines.
- Carry out maintenance and repairs on Caterpillar diesel engines and other power generation engines on site.
- Carry out checks, maintenance, and repairs on other diesel operated engines such as forklift, pay loader, hydrant pump.
- Ensure that all activities are properly documented – event log, fault record, maintenance record, hourly readings, and so on.
- Attend to all technical issues and maintain equipment in optimum working condition.
- Utilize predictive maintenance tools for diagnosing and troubleshooting engine fault (CAT -Et, Oil analysis- etc.).
- Maintain a record of OEM maintenance requirements and ensure compliance.
- OND in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- 5 O’ level Credits including English & Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- The ability to use predictive maintenance tools, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office, is an added advantage.
- 2 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Be proficient in diesel engine maintenance.
- Have the ability to read and interpret HMI data (Machines and Panels).
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Be able to pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online