Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Assistant, Client Solutions
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Corporate Functions
- Support functions for Advertising and Marketing Management for the Client Solutions portfolio of Stanbic IBTC covering Asset Management, Insurance Brokers, Pensions and Trustees, Bank Solutions, Voice Branch, Ecommerce and New Clients Solution.
- First Degree
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a Brand and Marketing role
- Experience in managing stakeholders
- Previous experience with a Financial Services industry would be an added advantage.
- Developing Strategies
- Providing Insights
- Articulating Information
- Developing Relationships
- Team Working
- Effective Business Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Brand Management
- Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Strategic Planning and Reporting
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online