9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Value Added Service Planning
Job ID: IRC4632
- Contribute to the planning and optimisation of EMTS’s core network systems and platforms to support Value Added Services and ensure compatibility and integration with EMTS’s existing infrastructure.
- Provide input in translating EMTS Business plan and subscriber growth assumptions into requirements for the Value Added Services team.
- Review the unit/team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Develop the plan of a VAS system architecture that is best suited for the implementation of defined Value Added Services.
- Design and plan the implementation and evolution of Value Added Services e.g. messaging (Voice, Mail and SMS), Mobile Data, WAP, GPRS, multimedia products etc.
- Ensure that EMTS VAS platform design is in line with accepted standards for GSM network design.
- Coordinate the unit’s activities and ensure compliance with the organisation’s operating policies, controls and procedures.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinate’s performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned by Head, Core and VAS.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of six (6) years relevant work experience with experience in supervisory role as an advantage.
- Technology Management
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Network Virtualization Technology
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online