MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager – Quality Assurance and Compliance, Information Technology
Job Identification: 1532
Location: Lekki, Lagos
MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Head of Information Technology
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Conduct all aspects of testing procedures being part of an Agile scrum team where applicable
- Participate in developing requirements and user stories as well
- Create a Test Plan for executing Testing aligned with Test Strategy and define Test Cases both Manual and Automation Scripts as applicable
- Diagnose and resolve common information security problems detecting at testing stage
- Periodic review of Testing Operations procedures
- Log, track, and monitor testing issues/anomalies to ensure resolution in liaison with Fintech Product and Technology team in a timely manner with the least impact on time to deliver new products and features
- Drive testing automation where applicable, including use of automated testing tools like Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Make recommendation on the choice of testing tools and approach
- Sign off, compile and archive test documentation
- Advising management on emerging vulnerabilities detected at testing stages
- Represent Testing in Business & Project/Release meetings both BAU and decision making
- Capture and Report Test Metrics as per Process. Analyze the Metric trends, plan & implement improvement actions as necessary
- Implement standard global policies, processes and tools to:
- Align to the increasing pipeline of demand for testing.
- Advisory and guidance in the chosen delivery methodology; agree the requirements for QA, Testing and the approach to be followed.
- Ensure QA and testing resources, tools and environments are in place to deliver.
- Optimize use of testing resources across portfolios, programs and projects.
- Ensure automated testing happens as part of the build process.
- Monitor and report on QA and Testing activities to facilitate decision making
- Support in-life Testing to ensure sustainable resolution of customers and products related issues
- Proactively test customer experience issues, their early detection and resolution during Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) process
- A First Degree or HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology / Systems or related discipline
- Possession of a professional IT certification in any of quality frameworks and project management e.g., Six Sigma, CoBIT, ITIL, ISEB, PMP, Prince2, etc., is desirable.
- Fluent in English.
- 6 – 13 Years’ experience including:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Software testing and Quality Assurance Management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience in information and communication technology (ICT) preferably in the Banking or Financial Services, Telecoms, FMCG or an ICT related industry
- Hands on experience in Software Delivery Life Cycle and Quality Assurance Management
- Hands on experience in the use of any testing tools for automation, performance, regression, i.e., Atlassian Jira, SIGOS, Jmeter, HP ALM/ QC, etc.
- Experience in defect management process and quality performance.
- Software Quality Process Definition and Reviews in an ICT environment in the Banking or Financial Services, Telecoms, FMCG or an ICT related industry
- Certifications in any of ISTQB Test Manager, CoBIT, Six Sigma, ITIL, PMP, etc., would be an added advantage.
- Customer experience Testing an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online