MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Enterprise Master Data, Finance
Job Identification: 1536
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager – Cloud ERP
- Provide Single Point of Contact for all Master Data and related cross-functional data integration queries and concerns for effective use of Oracle cloud ERP.
- Provide adequate technical support during integration to ensure proper implementation of system integration initiatives across various platforms.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory considerations especially with regard to data sovereignty are identified and managed throughout the lifecycle of Oracle Cloud ERP use.
- Act as the custodian of configuration objects of the Oracle Cloud ERP platform by maintaining MTN Nigeria configuration Workbooks (CWB) for all modules of Oracle Cloud and keeping the configuration in sync with Global CWB throughout the evolutionary stages of the solution i.e. across releases, demands and other GT maintain processes.
- Manage and coordinate ERP system support activities to ensure effective data planning and optimal system utilization.
- Interact directly with various ERP system users to get feedback on data quality and future requirements.
- Create and own data archiving and retention policy in compliance with extant statute on the Cloud ERP platform and ensure that data integrity in not compromised when data are moved from one Cloud environment to the other by the Central Team.
- Evaluate and recommend methods, tools and systems deemed necessary for optimal systems functioning for procurement, gathering information related to information technology trends and keep abreast of developments.
- Project manage the MDM activities such as data profiling, gathering, deduplication and ETL during on boarding of new Cloud modules through GT demand management process.
- Coordinate the generation of master and transactional data requirements to execute functional test scenarios during Quarterly releases for both functional and non-functional tests such as test of integrations and performance.
- Provide regular assurance to the management that all data related controls such as data masking of key fields, data auditing and other sensitive data on the common shared platform are not compromised by documenting and establishing sensitivity of different data objects.
- Provide direct focus for the Enterprise Master Data unit to guarantee deliverables.
- Work with cross-functional teams, internal and external to MTNN to ensure all Master Data records conform to MTN group standards and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with Oracle to manage new demand deployment, quarterly releases and ongoing maintenance of current Oracle Cloud ERP.
- Work with the GRC functions to establish that data access are granted on the need to know basis and that data on Cloud ERP Business such as OTBI subject areas and data extracted to other down stream systems are protected as per data sensitivity requirements.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in Science or any other related discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- 6 – 13 years experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience in business/systems analysis
- Extensive hands-on experience in ERP implementation and other ERP systems
- Systems integration, project management and human resource management.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization .
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online