Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Planner
Purpose of the Job
- To manage maintenance planning activities and in turn improve productivity, asset reliability and effective integration of man, machines, methods and money.
- Develop, maintain, and improve continuously preventive maintenance programs to maximize equipment reliability.
- Schedule all planned maintenance and remedial work orders after assessing resource requirements such as labour, skills, and spare parts.
- Plan parts, materials, and labour for short- and long-term preventative maintenance to maximize technician wrench time, improve efficiency, increase system reliability and performance.
- Configure and drive CMMS/EAM usage with the OEM recommended maintenance as a minimum.
- Coordinate planning and scheduling meetings and ensure effective communication between maintenance and operations.
- Support business initiatives on lean manufacturing goals, waste elimination, TPM, TQM, and other asset reliability programs.
- Prepare reports, analyze data and make recommendations for improving and solving maintenance related problem
- HND / B.Sc in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related course.
- Proficiency in use of enterprise asset management tools and Computerized Maintenance Management System(CMMS).
- At least 3 years cognate experience.
- Knowledge of oil production or any other manufacturing machines and maintenance, experience in utility management.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be results-oriented and take pride in meeting goals despite unexpected obstacles.
- Have outstanding leadership qualities.
- Have solid technical abilities, planning and organizational abilities.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online