Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager – Premium Edible Oil Products
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Vacancy Type: Internal Candidates Only
- Responsible for the full integrations of Logistics with business systems and processes.
- Communicate freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, electronic logistics marketplace, or electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services.
- Propose and seek approval for policies or procedures on all logistics activities.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in an emergency scenario.
- Familiarity with transportation and storage of grains (soya beans, palm kernels) and implementation for strict stock control rules to prevent pilferages.
- Facilitate optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or Frequency.
- Liaise with sales on information related to transportation costs and report such costs to the management.
- Ensure full compliance with all safety requirements pertaining to transportation (vehicles) and industry-specific procedures and policies including any equipment.
- Ensures adequate and timely reporting on all stocks, received and dispatched volumes on a daily weekly monthly, and annual basis or as when required.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- B.Sc. or HND in commerce or engineering-related discipline.
- 5 years cognate experience.
- Working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, Logistics and supply chain, and warehousing management.
The Person Must:
- Have skills in leading, controlling and planning.
- Possess solid organizational and excellent interpersonal skills
- Have good time management and prioritization skills.
- Be a good team player.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be attentive to little details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online