Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Litigation Officer
Location: Walter Carrington Crescent, Eti-Osa – Lagos
Employment type: Full-time
Business Segment: Corporate Functions
About the Job
- To work directly with the Dispute Resolution Team to fulfil their role of managing the litigation portfolio of the HoldCo and other subsidiaries.
- In addition to this, the incumbent is expected to ensure that support the legal risk management function for the HoldCo and other subsidiaries.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in-Law from a university as well as the Nigerian Law School required.
- Minimum of 4 years in the Legal Services Department of a financial institution or a reputable law firm
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Litigation Practice
- Banking and Relevant Regulations
- Banking and Regulatory Environment
- Taking Action
- Resolving Conflict
- Establishing Rapport
- Examining Information
- Interacting with People.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online