Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Support & Service Management
Job Type: Full time
Reporting to: Head of Technology Operations
- We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated Lead, Support & Service Manager to lead 3-4 teams and ensure the maintenance and day-to-day running of the Kuda Technology IT estate.
- We are seeking someone that will be a keen problem-solver who is able to delegate tasks and make difficult decisions. Ideal candidates should have a growth mindset, superb interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- You will advise and be encouraged to make recommendations for improvements to existing processes and platforms, being proactive and intuitive to the requirements of the teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- As the Lead, you will be responsible for 3-4 teams which are IS Admin, Tech Support and Service Monitoring with oversight from the Head of Technology Operations.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing existing IT systems and providing improved solutions
- Establishing the resources required for projects and presenting findings to upper management
- Collaborating with technical staff to create strategic plans to deliver services
- Analyzing clients’ issues and developing plans to mitigate them
- Scheduling upgrades and replacements of software and hardware
- Overseeing the acquisition of new technology
- Hiring and training new staff
- Keeping abreast of developments in the technological and management sectors
- Delivering in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering or a similar field
- MBA is advantageous
- Previous experience in FinTech and/or Financial Services (desirable but not mandatory)
- Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco CCNA Certification is preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in project management or as a technical analyst
- Superb analytical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- The ability to make important decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Understanding of GDPR as it pertains to the role
- Good analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Well organised with effective time and activity management skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to continuously learn new things
- Goal orientated, able to meet and exceed goals
- Proactive with great organisation and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online