Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Service Compliance & Governance
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- Provide strategic oversight and pragmatic management on compliance, guidance and advice to ensure the Organization’s operations, policies, process, standards, and services are conducted in compliance with the Organization’s and Regulator’s expectations.
- Gear all requirements & obligations in order to boost excellent Customer Experience.
- Achieve 100% KYC compliance checks to prevent regulatory sanction and ensure 100% accuracy of auditors checks
- Ensure 100% blacklisting and whitelisting of fraudulent kits daily
- Achieve 100% e-mail and sms notification to sales team on a daily basis.
- Continually provide strategic oversight on KYC process to enhance compliance and governance.
- Timely provision of management report on KYC report including weekly, monthly and adhoc reports.
- Continually work with Head of service assurance to ensure you continually device means and ways to re-register customers without compliant registration.
- Continually work with Head of service assurance to drive compliance, conducting tests and checks on critical GAPs in the business to enhance compliance and governance.
- Drive the Sales and CX teams in ensuring that all required and specified policies and procedures are in compliance with various Regulatory requirements.
- Liaise continuously with Regulatory, IT and Sales team on specific requirements and regulations arising under special circumstances.
- Maintain strict discipline and rigor around error tracking, analysis, feedback, knowledge management and training of the KYC compliance check Analysts
- Ensure full Service Delivery KYC processes in line with defined NCC KPIs.
- Conduct weekly health checks on top 20 VAS services to drive compliance in conjunction with the VAS team
- Reduce customer complaints by ensuring that VAS operations comply with Airtel as well as NCC’s defined guidelines and code of practice
- Constantly develop operational plans and lead the monthly VAS governance meeting to enhance customer experience
- Assess identified process gaps and work with all stakeholders in order to ensure closure.
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operation by the CX and Marketing teams in resolving VAS issues as they arise from Customers and Regulatory body (NCC).
- Maintain strict discipline and rigor around error and vendor misconduct tracking and trend analysis
- Foster effective team work between the other CX teams, Marketing team, Sales teams and Regulatory team in identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk. Develop corrective action plans for resolution of identified issues. Provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future
Quality of Service (QoS) KPIs Functionality & Engagement Governance:
- Carry out User Experience Tests on products & services before they are launched to determine optimal product positioning, creativity, offering to target audience and give feedback on enhancement or defect removal
- Work collaboratively with all the key internal stakeholders which include Corporate Affairs team, Brand team and Marketing teams to ensure that feedback from the market is captured and the opportunities identified are acted on while ensuring the NPD process operates effectively in line with NCC’s defined KPIs
- Assess the experience of newly launched products with customers through Service Recovery and Complaint Management teams
- Provide Management with comprehensive report on CX’s NPD activities
- Carry out business reviews with partners and suggest new ways to improve quality of our products and services and further support in delivering performance as envisioned by the Organization
- Establish process for continuous education and monitoring of same on adherence of the new product communication
Customer Touchpoints( IVR, Call Center , Website) Experience Governance & Knowledge Portal ( KE) Management:
- Coordinate and monitor compliance activities in some of the Touch points (IVR, Call Center & Website) in order to keep ANG compliant and avoid being penalized by the Industry Regulator
- Work with all stakeholders in developing strategic plan to guide towards delivery of excellent customer service at all touchpoints.
- Oversee and ensure the efficient and effective implementation of excellent Service Delivery Processes and Procedures by all the stakeholders in order to remain competitive in the Industry.
- Ensure and maintain instant update of Knowledge portal
- Maintain round the clock access to all staff to promote excellent customer service culture in the organization.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any other related field
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Compliance & Governance in the Telecom Industry.
Competencies and Behavior:
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Good organizational and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
- Attention to detail
- Confident, assertive with good negotiation skills
- Excellent time Management Skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of; among others, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.