Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lead, Client Journeys, Insights & Solutioning
Job ID: 80402422_80384062
Business Segment: Office of the Executive
Job Type: Full-time
- To drive identification and development of new markets, services or capabilities through partnerships and/or ecosystem engagements.
- Actively manage identified 3rd party partnership opportunities and relationships as it relates to client solutions which will be delivered by the SBG and other 3rd party platforms.
- Track and manage client journeys, solution creation, implementation, testing, and realization of value from client solutions and partnerships
- First Degree in any field with a minimum of 10 years experience
- Proven track record of delivery in a product, operations, project, financial, and risk management capacity in a leading financial institution.
- Proven track record of interpreting and practicing integrated product, project, financial, and risk management principles.
- Experience in relationship management, process re-engineering, and change management. Proven track record of management of financial objectives, both value creation, and cost reduction.
- Experience in managing ROE targets considering profitability measures and capital.
- Developing Strategies
- Empowering Individuals
- Generating Ideas
- Embracing Change
- Producing Outputs.
- Effective business communication
- Filtering Core Issues and Patterns
- Risk Response Strategy
- Risk/ Reward Thinking
- Economic Capital Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online