Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technologist
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Creer Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Candidate will provide the following laboratory support services which includes but not limited to:
- Sampling, analysis and determination of crude oil quality, Sediment &
Water (S&W) of crude oil using ASTM D4006 & D4007 methods
- API determination using ASTM D287 method
- Density determination using ASTM D1298 method
- Reid Vapour Pressure using ASTM D323 method
- Sand count/analyses using volumetric method
- Total Oil & Grease (TOG) of produced water
- Water content in organic and inorganic compounds using Karl Fisher
filtration method ASTM E203-96. Water content analysis in lube oil,
hydraulic oil, glycol etc.
- Physicochemical and microbial analysis of potable water
- Water vapour in produced gas for injection quality control
- Hydrogen sulphide and carbon dioxide in fuel gas streams, Cargo tanks
- Cooling Medium and Heat Medium Analyses for various parameters
including Total dissolved solids (TDS), Conductivity, pH, Total Iron,
Sulphite HR, Nitrate & Molybdate Residual, Dissolved Oxygen,
Residual Chlorine, Residual Elimin-Ox
- Potable water analyses for pH, Fe, free Cl, TDS, Conductivity, Hardness,
Chloride, Coliforms, MPN & E.coli
- And any other required sampling and testing of produced fluids and
- Diploma (OND) or higher relevant qualification with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, working on FPSO.
- Other experience: 3 years post-graduation work experience in a similar position in a reputable organisation.
- Gender: Does not matter.
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2022.