KPMG Nigeria – Our client is a leading financial services provider specializing in providing payment solutions.
In line with her desire to ensure that all key roles are filled with individuals with the requisite skills, experience and passion for innovation, the company seeks qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director / Chief Marketing Officer
Job Type: Full time
Skills and Capabilities
- Champion the sales and marketing strategy, product management and service delivery. Achieving sales revenue and overall sales budget for the bank
- Oversee the strategic directions for business leadership, development of products/ payments solution and relationship management
- Direct and indirect field sales, account management, and business relationship management
- Attract and retain customers and ensure development of a highly professional relationship
- Manage development of overall standards and guidelines for sales & marketing, including pricing, customer service, brand building, promotion & advertising
- Oversee, identify and develop business opportunities within the federation
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
- Analyze company’s marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Drive and manage the customer value proposition to secure growth and a profitable sales development
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department, and track staff overall performance
- Drive customer satisfaction through effective and efficient service delivery on all channels
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Management or any related discipline from a reputable institution
- Post graduate degree or MBA is required
- Professional qualifications – CIBN and other related professional qualifications is an added advantage
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in a commercial bank with at least 5 years in retail banking
- Strong hands-on retail experience
- Good technical knowledge of direct customer acquisition
- Proven experience in business development
- Excellent leadership and management skills, as well as a good understanding of the financial inclusion, payment services and financial technology solutions sector
- Strong customer focus with the ability to establish and maintain successful client relations
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate across the bank
- Trustworthy, ambitious, and able to work independently and in teams
- Knowledge of business relationships with governments across Nigeria
- Good project management skills
- Strong strategic planning, problem solving, analytical and execution skills
- Good business and commercial acumen
- High level of resilience, determination, and creativity
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please complete the online application for the job and upload your resume.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.