Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently, Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging.
To start local manufacturing in Nigeria, our company has opened a new factory in Lagos and started its first commercial production in April, 2014 with a production capacity of 90,000 cartons (2,182.5 Metric Tonnes) per month. Our company applies the latest International food standards for food safety and quality (FSSC 22000). In production of Dogan’s Sugar Cubes, it is only used full automatic high technology European sugar processing lines with zero hand contact with the product. As main raw material, we’re only using R1 grade granulated sugar with vitamin A.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager (Female)
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales, or related field.
- Proven experience in key account management.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.