Paykobo.com – Our mission is to empower companies, enterprises, government agencies, and international organizations with the integrated software and high-quality hardware they need to run efficiently at unbeatable prices. We are driven by the satisfaction of consistently delivering value to our partners – either through our products, solutions or processes.
At Paykobo.com, we are committed to a set of core values that not only define who we are, but also serve as guideposts to help us become the Company we would like to be: Transparency, Continuous Learning and Commitment.We are focused on two factors that have brought us 17 years of success & excellence: Delivering value all the time and Investing in Paykobers!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for more people to join our team. We are looking for people who:
- Exhibit our core values (Transparency, Continuous Learning and Commitment)
- Demonstrate an interest in technology or the willingness to learn
- Are self led and self driven.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or an HND in Accounting or related discipline from any recognized institution
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience working in the technology industry will be an advantage
- Qualifications (ACCA or ICAN) certified is a plus but not required
- knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Drive to achieve sales targets and expectations.
- Demonstrated interest in Technologies, the Internet and Applications.
- Willingness to learn our products inside and out and help our customers drive business outcomes.
- Strong sales skills and relationship management experience with knowledge of customer relationship management.
- We know our people are one of the most important factors for our success, so we reward you with benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. Our benefits include:
- Stanford SEED Participation
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career growth through first-in-class training, resources and assistance for relevant certifications
- Clear career path.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online