Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Representative
- Provide system support and resolve issues for all tools used by various teams
- As local product owner, provide inputs to Central development team on new features required by the business
- Lead training of new systems or features for Jumia Services Nigeria
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment.
- Must have experience with HTML, CSS and PHP
- Previous experience in an IT support role
- Good analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Able to quickly master new systems
- Detail-oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, and demonstrable common sense
- Team player with a positive “Can-do” attitude
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Well organised with effective time and activity management skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to continuously learn new things
- Goal orientated, able to meet and exceed goals
- Proactive with great organisation and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online