Asharami Energy Limited is one of Africa’s leading independent E &P players with a diverse portfolio of 9 oil and gas assets in prolific basins across Africa. Asharami Energy Limited and Sahara Energy Fields Holdings UK limited are the entities at the forefront of our upstream operations.
These assets are at various stages of development ranging from exploratory fields to mature producing fields with huge potential for positive returns.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Desktop Support Analyst
Location: Benin City, Edo
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- Asharami Energy is seeking a highly-skilled Desktop Support Analyst whose role will be to maintain and operate computer systems and/or network.
- The duties of the IT Ssupport Analyst are wide ranging and vary widely from one organization to another.
- The IT Support team is charged with installing, supporting and maintaining desktop computing systems planning for and responding to service outages and other problems that may arise.
- To perform the job well, the role holder must demonstrate a blend of technical skills in desktop operating systems technologies, system administration and use of Microsoft office tools.
- Other duties may include, End user education and IT project implementation.
What you’ll do:
- Provide first level technology support and escalate issues to Tier 2 and 3 support when necessary.
- Monitor and evaluate data network infrastructure Switches, routers, data network devices, network links, PBX, telephones and implement changes as required to improve performance.
- Interface with 3rd party service providers when required.
- Monitor and evaluate voice network infrastructure IP PBX, IP Phones, VoIP gateways, E 1 lines and implement changes as required to improve performance.
- Provide periodic reporting of IT Support operations.
- Advise staff on appropriate procedures for directing their IT related queries and recommendations.
- Configure new work stations, routers, modems and desk phones
- Deliver IT related assistance upon request.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- Must possess good understanding of windows based applications and their interaction with the underlying operating system environment
- Must possess good knowledge of windows server operating system and Network Infrastructure, hardware and software trouble shooting skills
- At least 3 years qualitative experience in technology deployment or support
- ITIL, CCNA, MTA / MCSA MCSE certifications would be an added advantage
Your Personal Attributes:
- Intrinsically motivated;
- Results – oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision making skills;
- Emotionally intelligent and team player with an international outlook
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Passion for customer service
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online