Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) – Established in 1979, the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) provides aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, refuelling and aviation training services from its base at Murtala Muhammed International Airport. NAHCO Aviance serves over35 airlines throughout seven airports across Nigeria, handling approximately 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating into the country. In 2005, NAHCO Aviance was privatised and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 2006. Air France and Lufthansa both have acquired stakes in the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal/External Vacancy – System Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
• Conduct operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits as applicable.
• Perform information control reviews on system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
• Respond to all system and/or network security breaches.
• Plan, implement, monitor, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks.
• Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
• Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
• Review, evaluate, and test application controls.
Qualification and Experience
• A degree from a recognized institution of higher learning preferably in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or related fields.
• A least 5 years’ experience in internal audit function in a well-structured organisation.
• Professional qualification in Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is mandatory.
• Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in the area of expertise.
• Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
• Strong quantitative, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer systems, and applicable laws and regulations.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 3rd June, 2022
Method of Application
All interested candidates that fit the above criteria are advised to send their
applications with detailed Curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org using
the position applied as subject and also Click Here to Complete the Recruitment Form Online