Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) – Established in 1979, the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) provides aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, refuelling and aviation training services from its base at Murtala Muhammed International Airport. NAHCO Aviance serves over35 airlines throughout seven airports across Nigeria, handling approximately 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating into the country. In 2005, NAHCO Aviance was privatised and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 2006. Air France and Lufthansa both have acquired stakes in the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: INTERNAL/EXTERNAL VACANCY –EQUIPMENT OPERATIVE
Location: (LAGOS, ABUJA, KANO, PORT HARCOURT AND ENUGU STATIONS)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Loads and offloads baggage and cargo from aircraft using appropriate GSE in accordance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Handles Aircraft while on ground using appropriate ground support equipment in order to ensure timely turnaround.
- Prepares the tarmac for arrival or departure of aircraft.
- Examines, tests and checks equipment on daily basis before positioning to confirm serviceability and promptly reports noted faults to maintenance.
- Ensures compliance with standard operating procedures and other safety/security standards during operations.
- Keeps record of equipment and reports noted faults to supervisor or maintenance.
- Trucks cargo/baggage to the designated areas
Qualification and Experience
- SSCE Ordinary Level.
- Trade Test (Auto Mechanic related) is a clear advantage.
- Not less than 4 years driving experience.
- Good communication skills (Oral and written).
- Computer literate.
- Possession of a Valid Driver’s License is mandatory.
- Ability to operate Folk Lift is a distinct advantage.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 9th September, 2022.
Method of Application
All interested candidates that fit the above criteria are advised to send their
applications with detailed Curriculum vitae (CV) to [email protected] using
the position applied as subject and also Click Here to Complete the Recruitment Form Online