Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Job ID: 80400725_80315971
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business Segment: Office of the Executive
- Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions; ensure prompt and effective call over of branch transactions.
- First Degree in Business Management or Commercial Degree
- Minimum of three years related banking experience
- Report writing/Investigation skill Banking
- Operations experience
- Interpretation of ML (P) Act 2004 & CBN KYC Manual 2003
- Ability to use Finacle, Microsoft packages & AML Software
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online