Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: Finance / Account
Reports To: Head, Internal Control
- Contribute to the identification of control weaknesses that may be found in payment documents as support to the Head, Internal Control Department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with company policy, procedure and process as well as statutory requirements relating to payment, through pre-payment audit exercise.
- Ensure efficient and timely treatment of payment documents
- Ensure complete payment documentation and necessary approvals
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or other related discipline.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional qualifications such as ACA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance best practices, IFRS and other applicable accounting standards.
- Sound business acumen.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Working knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Education and Work Experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development Opportunities
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online