Kudi aims to make financial services accessible and affordable for all Africans and is particular about retaining her place as a significant player in the African fintech space. We have a well-established track record in payments, and our services have always met with excellent customer satisfaction. We are empowering agents to tackle financial inclusion while creating entrepreneurial opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an Internal Auditor to investigate, audit, and take account of financial records for our company.
- In this role, you will plan and engage in financial assessments of business processes, debts, and assets, and determine financial standings while ensuring that best accounting and auditing practices are followed at all times.
- To ensure success as a risk & financial auditor, you must be skilled in accounting practices, have an extensive understanding of financial legislation, adept at analyzing large volumes of data and understand all of the required processes involved in completing successful financial audits. Does this sound interesting to you?
About the Role
- Work directly with the Internal Audit Lead to plan financial, Risk and operational audits of the company from start to finish.
- In-depth review to forestall fraud and theft of the organization’s assets.
- Regular updates/reviews to ensure the company is in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Implement internal audit tasks in areas of risk management and internal control.
- Obtain, analyze, and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Recommend ways to improve the efficiency of the company’s financial reporting systems.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion and cost savings methods.
- Review all financial materials and procedures to spot errors, inefficiencies or instances of misuse.
- Work to develop new standards of practice within the company to increase accounting and operational accuracy and integrity.
- Carry-out such other activities as the Head of Internal Audit may require in furtherance of the success of the team
- Bachelor’s Degree and Professional Certifications (Preferably ACCA) in fields, such as Accounting, Finance, or Risk.
- CISA certification is an added advantage
- 3-4 years of experience in accounting or auditing.
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
- A thorough understanding of key areas such as risk, compliance, and financial legislation.
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, policies, current regulations, and technology.
- Exceptional research, planning, report writing, problem-solving, critical thinking skills.
- Excellent presentation, collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding the sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, collaboration with a team and attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online