SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICSS Supervisor
Location: Offshore – ERHA FPSO
Contract type: International Contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- Is responsible for integrity and follow-up of software and hardware for ICSS and interfaces with PLC’s on board FPSO.
- He ensures that maintenance operations under his responsibility are carried out in strict accordance with the COMPANY’s current safety rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice, thereby guaranteeing the quality of maintenance operations, within his field, carried out on site by the CONTRACTOR.
- He plays a predominant role in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training by mentoring on site.
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for the preparation of the jobs in his discipline.
- Assists specialists working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC)
- Ensures that the COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
- Enters intervention reports in the CMMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the technical reports related to his field,
- Monitors the functioning of utilities and equipment systems which are under his responsibility,
- Performs the diagnostics and trouble shooting in the ICSS and PLC,
- Follows-up the parameter values and alarms in the concerned systems, for condition monitoring purpose,
- Carries out, at the CSR request, any intervention within his field of competence.
- Chartered Engineer (A-levels + 5 years’ study) or Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND / HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in the field of control system and at least 3 years as control system specialist in petrochemical industry,
- A knowledge of the principles related to the process and equipment of oil and gas treatment installations
- Specific professional knowledge: CMMS : SAP/R3 / Foxboro DCS maintenance / Triconex and Yokogawa control systems / PLCs
- Ability to work in a large multinational team
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Working language: English.
What can we offer you?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more
- Medical Certificate
- Security Background Check
- Malaria Awareness
- Temporary Work Permot
- English (C-Professional working proficiency).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online