PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania and expanding to other markets in this year. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Recruiter
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage Recruitment matters across the Agent & Merchant Acquisition Team
- Manage employee database.
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms)
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, virtual)
- Advertise job openings.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and responds to issues on compensation and benefits.
- HND / BA / BSc in relevant discipline.
- 2 years or more proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgement
- Experience within the Financial Sector/FinTech is required.
- Ability to tight schedule, handle large recruitment needs within a short deadline.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.