How To Apply For FG Bursary Awards For Education Students 2022 – Apply for the On-going Scholarship for Nigerian Students studying Education in Nigerian public Colleges of Education and University? The application portal for the FG Bursary award is open for application till deadline. In this article you will find instructions on the requirements for the bursary award and how to apply.
The Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites applications from qualified education students enrolled in Nigerian colleges of education and universities to compete for the 2022 Bursary Awards. This is done in fulfillment of Mr. President’s commitment to reform the education sector.
Please take note that the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCC) and the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) have submitted pertinent data to the Federal Ministry of Education (NCCE).
The application deadline is October 21, 2022, and application forms are available online at www.education.gov.ng.
FG Bursary Award 2022 Requirements/Eligibility
To apply for the FG Bursary Awards For Education Students 2022 you must fulfill the followinf requirements:
- To apply, Applicants must be studying Education in Nigerian Public Universities or Colleges of Education.
- Applicants for the bursary award must also be full-time students. Part-time students are not eligible to apply.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above. A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
- All applicants, including those with physical disabilities, must be in their first year or higher.
- Any scholarship beneficiary is ineligible.
Federal Government Bursary Awards 2022 Application Deadline
21st of October 2022.
If you have not applied yet, hurry now and apply because the application will close on the 21st of October 2022.
How to Apply for the Federal Government Bursary Awards 2022
Interested applicants should:
i. Fill out the application form online at www.fsbn.com.ng/scholarships
ii. Submit the form and print a copy.
iii. Include copies of the following paperwork:
a.Letter of Acceptance
b. The ID from your current school.
1) Those who are eligible are advised to submit just one entry; doing so will disqualify them.
2) All applicants, including those with physical disabilities, must be in their first year or higher.
3) Any scholarship recipient is ineligible.
You may want to also check Why Is The Download Link For The Npower Batch C2 Posting Letter Blank?
please visit www.education.gov.ng or call 08035937427, 09124516750 For further enquires
Beware of scammers because this particular application does not charge a processing fee!