Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly GTBank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- The Head, Operations is responsible for the oversight of the contributions, enrollments and client services units.
- S/he will define and set the strategic goals for team’s procedures and facilitate the acceleration and enhancement of operational efficiencies.
- S/he will also organize and oversee the provision of essential services and operational support.
- Act as the main advisor on all issues relating to operational functions by keeping abreast of the latest developments ensuring the company maintains its competitive position.
- Develop and implement strategies, policies, and procedures to ensure that core operational functions achieve their business objectives in line with regulations.
- Set goals and objectives that align with the operational strategies for increased efficiency and productivity
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Ensure sustained relationships with relevant stakeholders towards the achievement of strategic objectives
- Oversee the timely rendition of regulatory returns
- Devise strategies to ensure growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs.
Skills and Knowledge Required for the Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial sciences, Accounting, Banking/Finance or other business-related fields
- Master’s Degree and or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of experience of which 8 years have been in financial services (preferably a PFA) and 4 years in senior management
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment.
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online